ACADEMIC YEAR :-
The academic year for all classes is from April to March.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION :-
The teaching is conducted through the medium of English, Sanskrit and Hindi are taught as languages.
The academic instruction imparted at this school is designed to prepare the students for ALL INDIA SECONDARY SCHOOL EXAMINATION conducted by CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, New Delhi.
Examinations are conducted Monthly & Annually . Results with reports on conduct are sent to the parents/guardians. Examined answer books are given to the students.
The school is co-educational.
MORNING ASSEMBLY :-
Morning Assembly is conducted by the school captain. With the Co-operation of House Captain, the events performed are:
- Singing of prayer
- Students pledge
- News reading and sharing thought of the day.
- Inspection of school uniform and cleanliness.
- Amazing facts.
- G.K questions.
- Speech by the students.
- Speech by the teachers.
- Speech by the Principal/ any invited guest.
- Games and sports.
- Mass drill/parade (sat.).
- Debate/Quiz/Poem Recitation/Dramatics (at regular intervals)